NTC 0.00% $1.10 netcomm wireless limited

Ann: Casa Systems and NetComm Recommended Transaction, page-53

1. 5,219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3888
    Opportunistic, and way below Fair value.

The company has been $1.60 within the last year, and prior to that it was up to $3.60 per share.

Fair value for a takeover would have been somewhere between these two prices, and probably at around $2.35

Shareholders appear to have been sold down-the-river here, and I am very surprised at the board recommending this takeover price of $1.10, which is unreasonably low.

How long has this price manipulation been going on in order to facilitate this takeover?

Who has been manipulating this share price on market for the last 6 months or more to facilitate this takeover?

I suspect there has been a team in the USA put on to this task (possibly by CASA, or a Hedge Fund, or the financiers and debtors of CASA, or another USA entity).

To find out, we would need to look at who funds CASA, who their debtors are, and who their major shareholders are, and try to find a link between these people and corporates, and the entities that have been buying and selling Netcomm on market over the past year.

It's going to be a difficult bit of research, since the free-market system is set up to allow a lot of these rogue financial entities to remain hidden.

Needless to say, this has been in the planning for some time IMHO, and the Netcomm share price has manipulated mercilessly during the last year by someone in order to facilitate the stealing of Netcomm in this way.

Personally, I would have thought the directors may have been gutted to be sold out for such a low price after all the great hard work they have done over the years, in order to build this company.

Within a year, and with 5G demand going crazy, Netcomm may have been well over $3 per share, and CASA know it.

What I can't understand is why the directors have not refused the offer, and then told shareholders they are in continuing discussions.

I just can't understand it at all !!!

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.