BUB 0.00% 13.0¢ bubs australia limited

I am new to hotcopper and don't understand why so many of the...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    I am new to hotcopper and don't understand why so many of the forums/threads/discussions contain an excessive number of posts/replies from people who don't actually hold shares in the companies they are expending so much time and energy on monitoring - by monitoring, I mean the hotcopper shareholder forums. If you don't like the company and am not interested in its progress, why follow every post and reply ad infinitum.

It doesn't make sense to me. As someone who has spent decades working in research environments, I did notice a post on one of my other 'held' share site forums which indicated why some people post messages to investor forums when they have absolutely no belief or interest in a company. I won't post the link. In my opinion, it is a waste of time, energy and endeavour to spend time on something you don't believe in. What is the motive then for all those who continue their relentless messaging for not held/not interested/not worthy of investing in companies and their shares?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $115.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $150.2K 1.156M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
66 3176510 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 490028 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.