SHJ 0.00% 69.5¢ shine justice ltd

Ann: Ceasing to be a substantial holder, page-118

1. 217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Also it looks like, from court documents and journalist opinion, that the AMS class action may be a prima facie case and may settle early. This should be a good thing for cash flows, from memory I think around 300+ women are involved in this case.

http://www.judgments.fedcourt.gov.au/judgments/Judgments/fca/single/2018/2018fca0246

https://www.lawyerly.com.au/parties-in-ams-pelvic-mesh-class-action-promise-streamlined-approach/

(can't access the second link without a subscription unfortunately)

For all the talk about whether the WIP in the PI business is really going to convert to cash at a reasonable rate we seem to be missing the trend in the so called "emerging practices".

Based on a fairly linear trend, revenue from this part of the business could easily be 40% of total revenue in FY18. Given FY 15, 22% FY16, 28%, FY17 34% ...
    In other words, the revenue growth in the higher margin area of the business is strong and looks to continue to grow considerably. In several years it could be well over 50% of the business. Sure cashflow is more 'lumpy' with class actions than with thousands of PI cases but its still cash nonetheless. I think many are missing the forest through the trees with a concentration on the WIP doubts.

Given we are 8 days away from FY18 accounts, the sp price and interest on the forum is a little disappointing..I'm expecting basic results that hit targets and then hoping for some strong cash flows later on when the J&J actions and other look to settle later in the year. Looking at some of the past settlements (de puy) , the charts seem to indicate these events are just as relevant to sp movements as the earnings announcements are.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
69.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $120.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25033 68.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.0¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.