ADN 8.70% 2.1¢ andromeda metals limited

Who cares that someone sold. For every seller there is a buyer....

1. 1,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2158
    Who cares that someone sold. For every seller there is a buyer. Being a sub holder means nothing more then anyone else selling. I have seen sub holders sell out and stocks multibag. Saw it on AGY a sub holder sell out 8% under 1c then AGY go to 48c at peak. People have personal reasons for selling. ADN is now positioned with a cash balance to continue ticking the boxes to move toward decision to mine with a low capex project with DSO shipping. Potentially bulk samples being processed in China could move things much faster with serious partners wanting what ADN have which is a globally significant high grade halloysite/kaolin deposit. The mention in recent announcements of the Chinese party suppling LG with battery material that is interested in using ADN’s product in HPA production really has some serious partnering potential. ADN is 1 of the best spec opportunities going around currently and with the market starting to feel like $ is coming back in i believe we will se ADN get the markets interest in coming months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.002(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $65.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.1¢ $163.8K 7.481M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 584999 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 938291 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.