ADN 0.00% 1.6¢ andromeda metals limited

Ann: Ceramic Tile Conference Presentation, page-114

1. 2,008 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1273
    Normally low content posts are short (pun intended), but you did have 1 point.

"you don’t produce so pointless talking commodity prices" The big loof speaks. Time for a board room meeting with ET and Prof as they have been hammering away prices haven't changed, but can't back it up. I think BIO is still waiting on that.

"like the 2 cent gold plays that talk about spot gold" Like Gold Road resources when it was 2c? POG was discussed on HC then. Went to 44c back to 2c and now it is $1.43, or DEG it was 2c. One would assume that running a business you would know what your resource is worth. Our GW DFS is $1B.

"100s of threads the same on asx". This is true; and why would that be you think?

'it was 40' . It was also 0.005, up 400% in 5 years. an excellent rate of return. GOR was 0.02 now $1.40. Our price has also been 15c, 7c, 1.9c, 30c and 42c, 21, 35 and 9c - usefull???. But loof, what will it be worth when the Traxy BOA hits? Cherry picking a history price on your Oppo's chart adds no value to these threads.

'it’s not about commodities price it’s about why was the money raised for production not used for production so if marsh and the massive scheme could not get off the ground , while it was also in lowest interest rate environment in 100 years , now that’s past as well'. Well OK, that didn't go well agreed - I would have flagged your whole post as low content, but here you actually have a valid fact. There is however a new boss now, and he is not taking any BS, he's not going to dilute unless needed. You know we could have done a CR last year; it was not needed. As a matter of fact not a single share was issued in 2023, unlike our peers.

'aust wages , aust logistics,'. Here you have another valid point. Yes we have wages and logistics in Australia. We we also have great Thai food.

'the product has been offered all over planet' I know, we all know; and somehow we are signing a BOA a quarter.

'no takers and mou torn up' ? Well every single user that reads that will know that is wrong. You might need to clarify, or better don't.

'once again it’s 2.3 for a reason , people do read threads not last dozen posts only , it’s asx even this is 70 mil' ... True, but threads would be easier to read if we weren't bombarded with 40 to 2.3 posts. Unfortunately we need to scroll through dozens of 40 to 2.3 to find anything worthwhile.
    Last edited by SignOfTheTimes: 26/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.