ADN 11.1% 1.6¢ andromeda metals limited

Ann: Ceramic Tile Conference Presentation, page-181

1. 669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 335
    He's talking a load of garbage again and trying to deflect on not only his other posts but Gigas now. He is referring to the below which wont be a problem for ADN.

https://maps.sa.gov.au/ravnet/
    The numbers he is throwing out are again totally inaccurate and not near anything ADN will need truck wise to transport. It will likely be just b doubles but I'm guessing there. Anyone that has spent anytime driving through country Victoria or SA will understand all this.

Although comparing us to Rio And BHP is nice, wildely far fetched and funny but wouldnt it be nice to be on their scale. These guys shift 100s of billions of ore out of the Pilbara. There wouldnt be enough trucks in OZ to move all that lol.... if he was a holder this would be one of the best upramps ever and Giga and Harbs would have a field day! Lol

now he's talking about deposits and blending following on like a good little lemming, clearly hasn't read any of the links I have posted. He doesn't really know what Kaolin is and how different they are.

Back to stranded assets and using these to value ADN, can you flick through the 3 for us Giga.
    Last edited by Bioalltheway: 26/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $49.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.5¢ $797.4K 49.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2397883 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2031381 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.