ADN 5.56% 1.9¢ andromeda metals limited

They must be digging up something to give to the customers for...

1. 435 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    They must be digging up something to give to the customers for samples or else why would they be signing any agreements to take the product?

So what this fella said. First it Was a few samples. Then a bit more. Then a bit more until they got about a container full and after all their testing the customer would put in for larger orders. This whole process he said took about 2 years for each client.
    I don't think this is any different to ADN.
    They still haven't got to production yet but all these deals were signed off. However still no production yet. It tells me that it's not a two minute journey getting everything into production.
    So even though a lot of people say it's not that hard just to dig it up......I suppose it isn't but there is a lot to do just to be allowed to dig it up.
    Anyway. I am a small holder of this company. I thought it was over valued before when it was 10 cents but bought just for the hell of it.
    It seems I was right because its been sitting at just over 2 cents for some time now.
    I hope that other fella who sings ADN's praises is right. I hope ADN gets themselves into production and proves the so called down rampers wrong. We will see. We will see.
    I wish all the holders all the best because it can be a hard slog on the smaller stocks at the moment

AW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $59.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $143.1K 8.168M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2279535 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 2418400 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 5.03 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ 5037801
Last updated 15.59pm 30/04/2024 ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.