ADN 9.52% 1.9¢ andromeda metals limited

come come…we’re your guests here. no need for insults.u too...

1. 1,433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    come come…we’re your guests here. no need for insults.
    u too don’t mind deflection. i’m avoiding going down rabbit holes.that doesn’t work. i prefer to stay macro. if we can’t get the macros working , u got no show in the weeds my guy. top down is much easier.

now , if u don’t answer the question u can’t then criticise me for repeating it.

if 15% of the world supply stopped over night in ANY commodity (Li , Fe , Cu , wheat etc etc etc) the price for said commodity would sky rocket until the markets evened out. Thats a fact.
    if this were a “trend” as what has been told to you that every high grade deposit was being depleted it would be even more noticeable in the market as a whole.

further , companies who were already supplying said commodities would likely get value reflected on the potential of filling such an instant large void, and the continuous growing one.
    thats a fact too.

another fact would be , as u argue , if this was to be ongoing, for the foreseeable future, a player looking to enter this space , if they had a comparable product would get financed IMMEDIATELY. because those greedy bankers would want to cash in , or the effected now DESPERATE end users would lend their balance sheets to sure up their supply chain.

but what do we find here?

an untried new nonsense concrete product and product development around a POTENTIAL premium product , again, untried.

why not just hit the massive whole created by Ukraine which is supposedly deepening because of all these other mines that are at end of life of mine?

it’s literally MILLIONS and MILLIONS of tonnes - u don’t need to create new products?!?!?! there is no need and no way anyone with half a brain would try and create NEW UNTESTED products with that void there begging for the taking…

…..unless of course, there’s no real demand. because it was so easily filled by going somewhere else.

and what do we know to be true because ITS ALREADY HAPPENED?
    1. countless samples sent out
    2. many years passing with people testing
    3. this deposit known for years and years
    4. MANY MANY MANY financiers have looked
    5. it’s a public company every large producer of kaolin would know about this deposit now

i could go on…

and what is the result?

a carbon capture plant on the scrap metal heap , a sacked CEO , a new CEO and new products trying to be created. BOA’s don’t count because we’ve seen how much they mean.

why can’t u just sell into the MILLIONS and MILLIONS and MILLIONS of tonnes Ukraine just left open for you? you have the best in the world don’t ya?

u can’t because someone else already has and will continue to do so at a much cheaper price than u.

that’s why you’re mucking around with NEW products that are trying to replace zircon. because only when there is a chance of replacing something EXPENSIVE will you have a shot.

the prof is correct. there’s no current market. you’re tryna make new markets. the likelihood this will sustain a $120M debt is low because it will be a small market. that’s why u don’t have finance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.002(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $59.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $7.294K 365.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1238823 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 238735 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.18am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.