GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

All very interesting. Richards smoke and mirrors continues. *...

1. 262 Posts.
    All very interesting.

Richards smoke and mirrors continues.

* Richard is not instructing the liquidators - they know what they are doing.

* Richard is trying to have the liquidators replaced - they aren't doing what he wants.
    Even if he does - by some miracle - the liquidators still don't and won't work FOR HIM.

* Richard is trying to arranged a DEED to keep trading.
    This I would assume - IMO - is to try to keep insolvency & asset seizure laws from kicking in.

* It doesn't really matter who is the largest creditor - at a creditors meeting the decision will be made as to a trading decision by a show of hands in the room.

* And the image above by maccajack is interesting - it seems as though Richard might be in for a bit of trouble and a please explain - why hasn't the line - in liquidation - been placed next to or under the GoConnect Australia Pty Ltd name as required by law.

* Also with the image above and GoConnect Australia being in liquidation - how or why is Richard seemingly in control of the subsidiaries listed - I don't believe he is.

* And lets be realistic - if there was any money available the bills, wages & ATO would have already been paid.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.