OAK 1.43% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

Ann: Chairman's Address to Shareholders, page-14

1. 2,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    Hey Jackhouse (sounds like a Beef Jerky brand!) Hmm... Jerky yum!

Believe me, piddly XPE is small fries compared to Aust's worries soon with imminent financial crisis. IMO
    However if you have tons of cash in any sub 1c stock, that is almost always suicide as as after 2 years even our directors are saying we are struggling in 2 anns now? BUT at least they are honest as what they say now you can believe if they say something positive not just spin. Of course they may be a little pessimistic so as i said before, 2019 will be perhaps our make or break year. If after that we still not taken on board any big contracts ect, then we will just struggle as others get market share. Right now we seem to have a few minor things going on and not much seem to be in the future but that can change if new direction/advice is given out of the blue. I would rate this no more than 5K risk and best around 1-2K as anyone can afford to lose that or you shouldnt serious be in the SM!
    Holders must do what they comfortable with but i will be keeping a modest amount till i see improvement THEN will slowly methodically carefully stealthily..... buy in.
    At some stage you have to take a stand as many have been caught selling only for the stock to take off and visa versa. So its lucks as well as skill as Buffet has said and hes pretty damm GOOD!
    You have to look at the overall situation, what coming up and whats said in the ann. thats all we have to go by- Anything else said here is just opinions including mine- just one of many -
    just remember maths and money dosent have emotions- but humans do! theres your first clue for being a successful investor!
    Now i'm off to the Flat Earth youtubers channels to tell them how silly and irrational they all are..the world is square!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 6.9¢ $1.415K 20.34K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 91146 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.