AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Ann: Chairman's letter - Scheme of Arrangement, page-66

1. 1,252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    A bit nasty arn't you. Typical of a bad looser.
    I am trading options and make quite a bit out of it. All based on solid knowledge of steel making and steel raw resources and also on following market trends.
    Ferrous scrap is doing extremely well in China.
    All interested in current and future IO price movements should make an effort and read relevant information on Mysteel and Umetal.
    CRU publishes excellent articles on broader perspective of steel making and steel demand and believe me, couldn't find any references to Trump.
    Just to remind you rcman, you predicted:
    IO ore price at $120 this March - failed
    IO in June at $100, most probably another failure
    FMG SP $13 - failed
    FMG SP $30 in ten years time, one year passed and no movement in the right direction.
    You ridiculed my point that ferrous scrap is the most significant and constantly growing steel raw material available to us , and again you made fool of yourself. You brought Indonesian steel industry into the argument and you still are in my eyes Indonesian scrap expert.
    You stated as a matter of fact that the discount between the low quality IO and the benchmark is shrinking and there is no evidence of that. Just read your posts.
    The worst is your your upramping which dragged many believers into financial disaster.
    Sad story, no LOL from me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.