SGQ 3.03% 3.4¢ st george mining limited

writings on the wall with this one - just like you and I have...

1. 3,707 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1096

writings on the wall with this one - just like you and I have pointed out numerous times - what has this co with JP at the helm achieved life to date?

nothing wrong with searching for speci multi-ba$$er$$ - many have enjoyed countless runs in wise (calculated - well researched) picks across the battery minerals space - lithium on a tear, nickel, cobalt, copper, manganese - graphite even vanadium waking up - but its not an art to pick a winner at this speci space.....its simple - who has the RESOURCE....simple comparative (no i dont own NIS - just to compare):
    StockMkt cap ($m)Cash ($m)EV ($m)SOI (m)Resource (kt)Major holder
    1SGQ31526696.20no -one!
    2Ratio1.5567%2.086.69

3NIS207.512.5104.1171SPROTT

SGQ has 1.5 times the mkt cap, more than twice the EV of NIS that has has 171 kt defined resource and only just getting started? NIS isnt the point, point is, even if sgq can finally find the same resource (lol) - why should they be worth multiples of NIS? now compare to SRL (wow - what a stock - what a resource!! and barely $300m mkt cap - when will sgq ever compare to that?!!). Connect the dots and you will quickly learn how to deploy hard earned capital...

yep - all nickel, grades, economies arent the same - agree, this is merely a simplistic quick comparison - but what speaks volumes is what does SGQ have to justify its $31m mkt cap when NIS is $20m?? NIS mngt have achieved more in 2years since listing than what's transpired in a decade with sgq.....apart from the endless drilling of dirt.....

each to their own...@bigfastjohn - ill leave you to your well wishes - trust you'll get your fill of bigfastdirt in buckets here....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $33.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $48.54K 1.467M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 498951 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 88883 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.