NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

There will be instructions from MIN shortly I would imagine once...

1. 4,414 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1386

There will be instructions from MIN shortly I would imagine once 80% is passed and quoted advice from ATO. So as usual please wait if unsure.

If you have held the shares in NWE longer than 12 months ( I easily pass that rule :- ) ) and have accepted the offer ( I did about 1 month ago) then I expect to have access to rollover relief.

I do intend to hold onto my MIN shares, I like their story for growth, and looking for a less volatile investment for that quantum of cash. MIN still has significant risk, being in commodities, but I like Lithium and their new low-cost iron ore mining opening soon.

Sorry for the bad drill result of NWE, MIN is not involved in a conspiracies, drill plans for bad result, location or mis-reporting, this would be impossible given over site and people involved. The choice for LD-2 was logical, had good chances of a very positive result just the FWL didn't play ball, Shrinking the apparent field size. I think most people thought the location was going to "safe"... many on this board pre-drill, me included.

The only part I do see as a little suspicious/sad is Shelley leaving MIN quickly. The expectation is out of disappointment and falling on own sword, I don't think she deserved to feel that way.... but may have been disagreement? Who knows.

Last edited by trousergecko: 15/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.