SHJ 0.00% 69.5¢ shine justice ltd

Ahh no worries, I thought you said you were going in a previous...

1. 642 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Ahh no worries, I thought you said you were going in a previous post. Must have misunderstood!

Well if anyone is going would be interested to know how it goes / what impression you have and i think others would as well.

I agree with you regarding promotion of shares as in the case of this business the shareprice actually does make a difference to the financing available to the company for acquisitions and therefore has a feedback effect on the health of the company.

A year or so ago i found an excellent article which clearly explains the economics of rollup companies.... effectively it's about monetizing the liquidity of a publicly traded company in comparison with a privately owned one (which is linked to share price) i'll see if i can dig out the article as it explains it better than i could. It also goes through the pitfalls of this approach i.e. a crash in the price can actually kill the buisness even if the reason for the crash are irrational due to the dependency of many of these companies to rely on acquisition for growth. I don't think this exactly applies to Shine as it has demonstrable organic growth. i.e. i think Shine can survive and grow very well even as a non-rollup company - but there is also the problem of a rollup mentality with executives if they feel the need to acquire when it isn't financially appropriate. (e.g. the Slater and Gordon fiasco)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
69.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $120.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25033 68.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.0¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.