VKA 0.00% 0.9¢ viking mines limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-8

1. 1,699 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 408
    Julian is in Sydney updating brokers etc on the economic case of Canegrass etc.
    I spoke with him yesterday....and whilst I didn't get taken over the wall, the whole story is very compelling at this mkt cap.
    The stock should be 2-4c at least.

Which leads me to your question...and market activity.
    He has no affiliation with Charles, Nathan, Bevan, Rocco or any of the other large holders.
    The Top 40 remains basically unchanged for the past 6 months...with he and a few others topping up between 0.9 -1.3c.
    One seller exited their 10mln share holding. Otherwise, no sellers, with most of the selling coming from the shareholders at the lower end of the register (combined holding around 80mln shares/2-300ppl) Hence the lack of volume now.
    This is all on public record if you request a squiz at the share register.

I'd say that is all quite bullish. Holders sitting tight on what they know is cheap, waiting for the story to find a catalyst and new money to take it higher.
    Much like the ideal investment. Buy when nobody is interested, sell when it's the flavour of the month.

In the meantime, Julian is doing a great job of telling the story imo. He's continually advancing the business case, and has skin in the game.
    I have no doubt that some event will change the interest in this stock soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VKA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.227M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 718312 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1146003 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VKA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.