RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice - Chris Ntoumenopoulos, page-103

1. 366 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 882

I'm positive about Ilara as well. I spoke with TK about a month ago and he said the trial was going very well.

He did go on to say that he doesn't expect to make millions from an Ilara Health agreement but for me it's about the product being useful in the real world and I'm sure there will be some decent income over time. DX is absolutely perfect for this setting and a big reason the Gates foundation funded the Professor at the outset was that pneumonia is a big problem over there, especially in kids. We absolutely have the potential to make a game changing difference in the early detection of respiratory illness in these places that have no xray or other medical equipment that we take for granted.

If it works well it gives us massive validation with all our potential telehealth partners and we'll certainly get seriously noticed by some important organisations if it proves to be a success.

I'm very tempted to pick up the phone and ask TK about the progress with the Medgate trial but I'll be patient and give it a few more weeks. Again DX is perfect for Medgate and Medgate perfect for DX.

I'm remaining grounded but if we can diagnose Covid 19 with reasonable accuracy the application potential is mind blowing. Telehealth, DTC, airport screening, etc. New cases are still on the increase worldwide.

There must be a lot going on at Resapp HQ at the minute. By June 30 we could have the following:

Signed Medgate deal
    FDA SleepCheck
    Ilara Health validation and deal
    Progress with DX FDA approval
    A few left field deals

Oh and the ability to accurately detect Covid 19 with a smartphone.

IMO GLTAH!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.