ADN 0.00% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

@williams11 My thoughts on the topic are that performance rights...

1. 106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    @williams11 My thoughts on the topic are that performance rights are the incentive to make this company into something incredible. I do believe that the performance targets should be aligned to shareholder interests (Shareprice); and should be aggressive to achieve that lead to the shareholder objectives. However; I agree this is often not the case.

I personally dont penalise Directors to become financially successful if they are also supporting Shareholders (as long as they are actively involved in achieving these targets).

We can all probably list the journey & achievements that this company has gone through; and many of us have similar employment and can appreciate the level of work / dedication that executives put in.

As long as they continue to support shareholders and not f*** us over; im happy for the active directors who are adding value to the company to have financial success as well.

Let us get to the ML, DFS, and finish the acquisition. I'm expecting a positive 12 months ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $1.877K 111.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 2551194 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1960170 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.