ADN 5.00% 1.9¢ andromeda metals limited

Think for a moment what if you'd own the company fully and pay...

1. 209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    Think for a moment what if you'd own the company fully and pay for everyone out of your own pocket. You (here we the shareholders) are the owners. We are very happy to remunerate staff and especially key people who add value to the business and making it very profitable. This couple be in cash as well as part ownership in the business in the form of various options / direct shares and bonuses for exceptional performance (meaning exceptional ROI, not for doing their job what they are already remunerated), in the for, of performance shares. Latter is more often a joke than real with very low performance hurdles. I agree it should be based on how much extra money the business bringing in on top of what was originally planned / expected and how well the share price will reflect it That is a real performance hurdle and believe that no questions will ever be asked when shareholders (owners) are rewarded well. I think JM is exceptionally good what he is doing, but if you bought shares 12 months ago, the sp is worth about 50% what it was. It is NOT a blame in any shape or form on his performance , but REALITY. Yes, we have progress, had lots of issues and future looks absolutely brilliant, but we HAVE TO GET THERE. THEN when James or any other directors - just like us - should get the reward. I have no problem if he will be a 60 million multi millionaire or even wish to be a several hundreds millionaire as we shareholders will also be very well off. But too many companies are around where directors / management filling their pockets while the holders (owners) left dry. Have a look at a specific oncology company which has a treatment of shareholders which should be the gold standard. Their share price more than doubled in the past 12 months and due to shareholder treatment and directors attitude on all front, has a very loyal and solid supporter base. Just my 2c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $1.719K 85.93K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2222567 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 440726 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.