ADN 0.00% 0.7¢ andromeda metals limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice - James Marsh, page-27

1. 1,427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1242
    @arsenal1954

If ADN went with the original DFS schedule, that would've meant DSO operations, without a merger, which means the SP would've been unlikely to be higher than its current level. Also, given the delays in the ML, delays that are beyond ADN's control, its likely the schedule would've been pushed out regardless.

Many companies change their approach, to respond to a dynamic situation. QPM, my largest holding, decided to double its output, based on offtaker demand. Most are happy, because the SP went up. But now the SP is showing weakness, if it doesn't reverse soon, QPM is likely to get its share of armchair hindsight-heroes.

So many say they are in for the LT, but take a ST view. I don't understand if those people were happy with DSO operations (which must be the case for those complaining about the delays), why they didn't sell at 40c? If DSO was the limit of their vision, why didn't they bail when the SP exceeded the old PFS NPV? If they got caught up in the euphoria, then they only have themselves to blame. But if they wanted to invest in a vision beyond DSO, why are they kicking the company in the bum for taking the necessary steps to realise that vision? Its almost as if they wanted their cake, and eat it too. Its super childish, IMHO.
    Last edited by redapplecarts: 19/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $48.48K 7.056M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
65 22147619 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 12631090 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.