PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice - Robert Prosser, page-52

1. 724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 471
    They are coming out to beat the company drum. It's hilarious.

I liked this bit " if one takes the trouble to research the facts..........for each of the years KPMG audited the accounts.....it gave the company a clean bill of health". Hmmmm KPMG only audited 2 years of accounts, 2018 & 2019.
    In 2018 they found that in the previous year, errors in the accounting relating to 30mil shares being given to ZZ not being properly recorded, resulted in a restatement of the 2017 accounts increasing the Net Loss for 2017 by $1.576 million. They blamed the previous auditors for not picking up the error, LOL.

Of course in 2020 the proverbial hit the fan. KPMG then immediately questioned the accounting of 2018 & 2019 as well. No wonder they got out as quick as they could.

And also the assertion that implying any wrongdoing against members of the previous board / management flies in the face of all the facts, and that they were as much victims as shareholders. Very funny considering the facts are that regulatory and police investigations are still ongoing. Perhaps they need t submit their evidence to investigators, I'm sure they'd love to hear from them.

Maybe these guys can shed light on the details of the letter of demand issued to RS?

Maybe they can shed light on why RS was paid $1,051,837 in salary (this excludes his LSL payment) for the 5 months he worked prior to his retirement. This amount was double the annual salary he earned the previous year. I can find no explanation for it. IMO it looks to be a termination payment.

So many mysteries. But to some these things are not worth thinking about. In their minds it is best to remain unquestioning and faithful to the current leaders - Luckless McKinnon, Brenda Shinanigans and Barrista Sechos.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.