ARV 10.0% 0.9¢ artemis resources limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-42

1. 318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 401

Hi Brussels,

I like you would like information on variousthings and you do voice your frustration often. I don’t understand why thecompany cannot show photos of the Gekko Gold Circuit in place or the FalconGold gravity separator or even images of the outside and inside of the new Goldroom and all the reasons why they are doing these upgrades and what theupgrades will do for the company and why they are doing them.

These are all facts that have been alluded to in previousannouncements and we would all like to know that the statements of the pasthave become present.

Perhaps ARV have a PR problem? I do not know, but I knowit would not cost a great deal to show us ALL some images of what has beenalluded to in previous announcements and explanations of why and what they havedone to upgrade the Radio Hill Plant! None of that would be in contravention ofASX rules and would give all the jittery share holders some peace of mind.

NowI am complaining to ARV like you have done! I am as unsettled as most but Ihave high hopes for the company.

Novo on the other hand has lots of land to upkeep 12000 sqKM’s and nothing to show for it. They have to get clearance from the indigenousholders of their land claim and that takes time. Novo are not playing in Nevadanow and will have to follow Australian Rules. In time ARV will list on the TSXand will be a very attractive buy for the many that are impatient with theprogress of Novo and lack thereof. Sure, I understand they are doing work butthey are not producing results. QH wants to try and prove some theory about weed mats and Gold forming at a certain time. If he understood the atomic nature of gold considering the variance of size of nuggets in his patch he really should let go of the idea of trying to tack onto the old Wittswaterrand theory.  It was similar in time but the theory will now be debunked.

This was an epithermal event and the Witts area in SA got the dust and crumbs and the Pilbarra got the nugs.

We all want results and I think ARV will comeout with those results first. The CSIRO are quite thorough and results shall come in time to satisfy even the most skeptic. Q.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $10.91K 1.212M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2792512 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 912134 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.