IBX 15.4% 4.4¢ imagion biosystems limited

Dear HighDesertThankyou for your indirect response to my post.As...

1. 149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Dear HighDesert

Thankyou for your indirect response to my post.
    As previously disclosed, I hold 500,000 shares in IBX.
    A modest holding it appears from some of the posters here.
    I have no interest in acquiring any more shares in IBX as I am at what I consider my limit.
    And, like you, I believe 100% that the technology will be a winner.
    And like you I am in it for the long haul.
    I also believe that as a result of the success of this technology, Dr Flynn will be flying to Sweden to collect a certain prize.
    And I don't care if the Australian Phase 1 trial take 4-5 years - as long as the trial is done properly.
    I did write to IBX seeking information on the patents, specifically which ones are held by IBX:AUD and which ones are held the US subsidiary.
    Geoff Hollis kindly replied within 24 hours, and provided a list of the patents, but did not identify which ones were held by IBX:AUD and which ones were held by the US subsidiary.
    My subsequent research, however - basically a search of the US Patent Office records - disclosed that all are held by the US subsidiary.
    I am still concerned about how the assets and finances of the Australian parent company and the US subsidiary have been structured.
    I do have difficulty reading Consolidated statements as I failed Consolidations!
    And I do not regard my ventilating of my genuine concerns (which I continue to hold) as Downramping.
    Once again, GLTAH and DYOR.

Kind Regards
    Stretguy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
-0.008(15.4%)
Mkt cap ! $1.539M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 4.4¢ $2.848K 60.05K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24385 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.