MEI 4.76% 10.0¢ meteoric resources nl

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-23

1. 3 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    As a guy who's been on the good side of more than a few 10 baggers ... being along for the "pump" when good sounding things finally excite shareholders who have been whining and complaining that nothing is happening ...and smart (or lucky) enough to sell at least half to lock it in while still staying in it for the long game (not dumping imho) , I dont think I have ever had a ten bagger that didnt have a serious disclaimer and some serious risk ... otherwise it would already be fairly priced in... and for the risk averse ... there is a reason old timers say "buy on rumor and sell on news" (btw ... it was my property that was optioned for the cobalt in Canada ... didnt work out as planned ... partly because of the drastic drop in the price of cobalt and the property was returned ... But I haven't sold a single MEI share yet ... and I did option that property a year later to another company who discovered 8 kimberlites while hunting for the source of the 900 carat Nipissing diamond found in 1905.... that hasnt happened yet ... but they bought me out and I still hold their shares too... waiting for their big win.

Sometimes you dont find quite what you are looking for right away but can still walk away with a nice win (if you stay in the game and they keep trying).

My humble input ... I'm thrilled we did great deal with Brazil even though the results weren't earth shattering ... we got way more out of there than was put in and lived to fight another day. Also thrilled that the money is now being used to create another real CHANCE of success for the future. I say "atta boy" Tunksy ! Keep at it !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $199.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 9.9¢ $1.140M 11.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 104000 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 1246170 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.