AW1 11.5% 14.5¢ american west metals limited

I personally disagree, I think we've exited exploration (though...

1. 2,218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 522
    I personally disagree, I think we've exited exploration (though we are still exploring) and have a resource already that is now suitable to progress to scoping studies and further on. We've already gone through an orphan period as well.

Of course it makes sense to continue exploring and growing the resource in the background while permitting and more is worked on for the DSO, because those things are outside of the geology and AW1's control for the most part. DSO producing cash would be priority 1.

I agree about mining the deeps starting up almost a second Lassonde curve (and for that one we're still on exploration). This is a unique company where it seems to be operating on multiple timelines as there's 2 different potential saleable products.

As a long term holder it's pretty special, I can top up on lows and be patient because if DSO comes online what would normally be: low risk / moderate reward / extremely high cost during the first lassonde curve (for the surface stuff) is going to be much lower cost than any peers I've seen so far and then the second one will be able to get funded internally via DSO cash. Where else do you see that on the ASX copper juniors?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.015(11.5%)
Mkt cap ! $75.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.0¢ $320.2K 2.295M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 445220 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 330173 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.