NVA 0.00% 14.0¢ nova minerals limited

No surprise to me bevter, some very negative media recently...

1. 1,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    No surprise to me bevter, some very negative media recently involving the family name which would make it hard for the company progress IMO.

The change is probably amicable as I met Mordachai at the recent AGM and he is a very decent man with strong belief for the company and would think deeply for what is good for the company going forward. The appointment of Avi Kimelman gives me even further confidence of his commitment to his investment in the company and now wants to take the reins and see the successful acquisition of the Logi Tag business. This man has only bought and invested hard money into the QUR shell......so he has my great respect, Real skin in the game and ability to source Real Business with Real Revenue and Real Big Global Upside.

I also Met Alyn Tai who is the company sec and legal brain......she too has much to offer the company going forward.

Also remember that once the acquisition is complete I expect further board changes with names and faces who have Global track record......this is all in my opinion.

Please DYOR

Ant

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $23.99K 184.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 139584 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 104466 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.41am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.