RNU 0.00% 8.7¢ renascor resources limited

China Offtake Marketing • Meetings arranged with existing and...

1. 116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    China Offtake Marketing •
    Meetings arranged with existing and new Chinese contacts in key end-user markets for graphite, including the battery and industrial sectors •
    Asia marketing advisor Mastermines assisting Renascor to develop relationships in Asia with graphite and battery market participants
    Renascor Resources (ASX: RNU) is pleased to provide an update on Mastermines’ first trip to China on behalf of Renascor. Mastermines is Renascor’s Asia-focused marketing advisor, engaged to assist in introducing offtake partners for its Siviour Graphite Project in South Australia. The Mastermines team is visiting China during the last two weeks of April. During the visit, Mastermines will meet on behalf of Renascor with both existing contacts and new contacts identified during research over previous months. The team will meet with key graphite industry professionals and end-users in both the battery and industrial sectors, with a focus on specific areas earmarked as providing the best opportunities for growth. This initial trip is designed to set the foundations for a major marketing trip in May with Renascor executives. Renascor Managing Director David Christensen commented: “The recent completion of the Siviour Prefeasibility Study was a major milestone in confirming Sivour’s potential to produce high quality graphite concentrates in the lowest quartile of the cost curve, delivering robust returns over a 30 year mine life. We are now seeing increasing interest in the Siviour Project and are delighted to have the assistance of the experienced team at Mastermines on the ground in China as we look to develop commercial relationships and fast-track Siviour into production.”

(Bold - mine)
    bony

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $221.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 8.8¢ 8.7¢ $3.048K 34.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8243 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 144635 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.31am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.