EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Some might pay tribute to you Wabbs, for your stoic position on...

1. 1,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Some might pay tribute to you Wabbs, for your stoic position on the demise of EGO. Denial appeals to some people (well at least one person up to this point) it would seem.

It doesn't matter to me Ol' M8 how many winters you may have seen, or that you may have had some offsetting gains subsequently, but the circumstances which have brought about the ruin of shareholdes holdings in Empire are confronting enough for many people.

True to form, your indifference to what has happened with the ruin of EGO looks to come from the same song sheet used by the B&M?Easy come - Easy go eh?

Of course it is true that every shareholder had many opportunities to close out their holding in this company, and to buy into other opportunities. Indeed some were more sceptical than the rest of us obviously were.

Being disspassonate about business decisions, which we have seen in the speed and magnitude of the actions driven by MIN is one thing. BUT! If you are honestly satisfied with how the end game to this point was played out, which effectively denied shareholders as owners of the company any avenues to act as a collective to prevent what happened unilaterally at the hands of Administrators? Then I can only conclude that whatever expectaions you may ever have had of the B&M are clearly out of whack with what most shareholders whould want to see from their Board. This idea leaves me puzzled about why you would waste your time and money getting involved, and then running your anti intervention campaign at anyone who wantd to discuss issues and questions about the capability and performance of the Board and Management.

I do not understand why you championed the cause for the status quo? Can you not now see that you have made a huge strategic blunder, and yet you deny, that had you taken a bit more notice of where the whiffs of smoke were coming from, you might have been a worthy crusader for the good guys towards a much better outcome for everyone.

I guess on low expectations from you about the performance of the Board and Management of Empire, then clearly your expectations have been fulfilled Wabbs. There is nothing there to whoop and dance about, and the need move-on is not an idea unique to your own circumstance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.