EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

There must be something in what you believe Wabbs, obscure...

1. 1,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    There must be something in what you believe Wabbs, obscure though it may be?

But, your shining innocense is diminished significantly by the fact that, while a number of concerned shareholders were trying to bring about change in the head shed aimed at overcomng the problems, you were doing your best to make sure the B&M had free reign as they oversaw the circumstances which delivered the company's assets into the hands of MIN.

I can be certain that the alternative team we wanted, would never have allowed the finance deal with MIN to be structured as it was. Also I believe our alternative team would have been better able to haul-in the CEO, and ensure proper measures could have been taked to raise the capital needed, without slashing the metaphorical jugular.

But in the lead up to that fatefull AGM, the way the pretender Chairman disparaged the alternative board candidates, and I believe you agreed with him, showed an astonishing lack of judgement and situational awareness.

Losers though we all may be; If it comes down to who tried to prevent the company from failing? We did, and you didn't! You chose to sit in the wrong camp Ol' Mate. At least we could be up front and pursue our concerns.

Give yourself a big pat on the back Wabbs. Oh by the way, did you know that Wabbits are among the few animal species which have been known to eat their dwoppings?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.