WAC 0.00% 0.0¢ wild acre metals limited

@verce, Yep very positive indeed but I am worried that I will...

1. 1,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 248
    @verce,
    Yep very positive indeed but I am worried that I will get scaled back materially, shame.
    I have done substantial amount of investigation to assess Nuheara's potential and define how much I would pay for an extra parcel on re-listing. I looked in NASDAQ where Fit-Bit has a MC of USD 3 billion and Zaag USD 264m. Fossil Group paid USD 260m for Misfit in Nov15. Apple paid USD 2.5 billion for Beats.
    In my very personal opinion, I believe that Nuheara MC at this stage should be not less than 1/5 of the lowest transaction mentioned above, why just 20% only, because Nuheara still at an early stage and this is a risk adjusted valuation. As result, Nuheara's MC should be around USD52m (AUD74m) and based on the latest prospectus the MC at full dilution at 2.5c is AUD 16m, so we are talking about a potential growth of at least 4.6 times in few months! No wonder it has been oversubscribed! Good thing is that I still have my parcel that acquired during WAC's time, so I will see a good return anyway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WAC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.