NOR 0.00% 4.6¢ norwood systems limited

"At a certain stage, shareholders have to have some faith that...

1. 5,019 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    "At a certain stage, shareholders have to have some faith that the Board and Management are in charge of the day to day running of the Company on behalf of shareholders and are doing so diligently to the best of their abilities - you can't micro manage a Company through a bulletin board."

You can perhaps understand shareholders frustrations to date though, when they so far shareholders see a board and senior management who have earn't many multiples in salary over the years - than the company has ever received in revenue. Then, determine, that its right to increase this further while by most other metrics things have not improved at all.

If the BOD take that view on remuneration, shareholders might be wondering what other decisions they take.

The fact that the BOD even put the free CEO options to paper in the NOM is telling in my view. To palm off the decision as being made with 'external advice' is a cop out in my opinion.

Its a free market. An MD, a consultant, whoever, will of course take the best deal and most reward they can.

It just just becomes a harder proposition when those same folk then have to try to convince holders to tip more capital in, over and over.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 65295 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 68905 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.