NOR 0.00% 4.6¢ norwood systems limited

Wow.. haven't looked at the Nor thread since this afternoon. All...

1. 3,180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1309
    Wow.. haven't looked at the Nor thread since this afternoon.
    All the non holders, so involved..
    Good luck Shane!

Can't get used to seeing Gyro the only Buy/Held in amongst all the oh so concerned non held's!

How ya feeling Gyro son!?
    Confident of keeping that buy/held ensemble until xmas?

Every time I see it reappear beside the Gyro name, I wonder how many days it will last!
    Hopefully we can look forward to seeing it remain well in to 2019 and beyond, as the deals continue rolling in.

I think it was David, in all the non held's who said something about Paul saying $1m over 4 years was minimum?
    As I haven't had a chance to hear the q&a yet, is that what was said?

I'll ask again, as it looks like all the negativity ignored my question earlier, and instead continues complaining about the CEO..

But.. could it be likely it is minimum $1.1 over 4 years.. and could it be an upfront payment, that is the 4C spruiking gyro has received?

I don't believe sub 100k would be an "immediate impact on 4C".
    What if it is towards 250 of that 1.1m?
    Still obviously not a big part of annual spend, which is apparently being heavily reduced now development of the suite is so far advanced.
    But it would be a big step up in revenue..
    And it's just the beginning... just 1 deal.

..and if 250ish was the minimum/upfront, maybe it could be much, much more.. which as a massive telco with so many customers, I would be expecting.

I'm hoping you are correct Davey, that it was "minimum" stated! Anyone who listened in able to confirm!?

Ps.. good to see the sentiment of your posts appears to be much more positive since the q&a.. sounds like many who listened were quite impressed.
    Last edited by Holla: 13/12/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 65295 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 68905 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.