ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

Supplying Anteo x or both including the high silicone anode to...

1. 8,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6742
    Supplying Anteo x or both including the high silicone anode to these two European "marquee" EV manufacturers alone would be very very lucrative for Anteotech and its shareholders , a PE of 10 or more ? what could that be worth for over 500,000 cars/batteries PA between the two , approx 3 liters per battery @ say $3,000 of Anteo x per battery = $1.5 billion PA income ?

There are a few hoops and bridges for Anteo navigate yet but A PE of 10 is a potential $15 billion market cap or an eye watering $7.50 per share in my opinion , at least the Anteo plan is not to spend $billions building a mine or a Gigafactory .

Anteotech has the leading tech for an extremely mobile battery that is 10x cheaper using un refined silicon , lighter , smaller , faster charging and multiple times more energy retention than graphite , that is worth a fortune to the EV and E powered aircraft market and will definitely provide some climate change when we talk about ADO to family.

Some shareholders I spoke to yesterday believe these Marquee EV manufacturers will be wanting to BUY/own/control the Anteo Energy division once successful scale up is proven , interesting times ahead with the new Anteo plant to be producing at scale by end of this month , Anteotec's silence on the Grigor news letter update over the weekend will be gold , but I also could be wrong , please DYOR.
    BMW delivered over 200,000 electric cars in 2022

2025 BMW EV will get this minimalist look, more ...

Green Car Reports
    https://www.greencarreports.com › News › Electric Cars

3 Sept 2023 — Promising 30% more range, 30% faster charging, and 25% better efficiency, as BMW had disclosed previously, the upcoming Neue Klasse EVs mark

Mercedes Benz sold just about double the EV's of BMW or about 400,000 last year, there is further delay (2026) on the all new all Electric G wagon with its 1.5 ton battery you can't tow with , I suspect MB are looking for a cheaper, lighter , faster charging and much higher energy retention battery that you will be able to actually tow a van or boat with.

Meanwhile, sales of rechargeable cars continue to grow reaching new records. In Q3 2023, the company sold 98,400 plug-in passenger cars under Mercedes-Benz and Smart brands (19 percent more than a year ago), which translated into a 19.3 percent share out of the total volume.
    We estimate that the price of the 2025 Mercedes EQG will be in the US$150,000 range when it reaches dealerships. We'll know more about the different EQG trims and their pricing closer to the electric off-roader's on-sale date.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $21.31K 1.053M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 5730857 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 724070 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.