SO4 0.00% 31.0¢ salt lake potash limited

Ann: Company Presentation - Diggers and Dealers 2020, page-2

1. 5,191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3837
    The (current) market cap differential between SO4 and KLL is interesting, as would probably be the various reasons and explanations for this.

I own both companies, one personally, and one in the SMSF, I couldn't resist the tag line some time ago, " ... the birth of a new Australian industry ... ", when so many other Australian manufactoring industries over the past decades have closed down.

At (current) estimated peak production, SO4 is saying they will produce 245 ktpa, and KLL 180 (scaling up from 90 ktpa). The margins look good, based on the current global price of SOP.

Both companies have (at least tried) to promote themselves as environmentally responsible.

The link to the SO4 video at the end of this presentation is worth watching, and quite impressive.

Both companies are intending to be in production next calendar year, with it looking at the moment like SO4 may achieve first production probably in April, and KLL probably in August - but let's see how this plays out, there are still some hurdles for each to jump through in order to meet these targets.

Anyway, the market cap disparity is interesting.

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SO4 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.