SO4 0.00% 31.0¢ salt lake potash limited

Ann: Company Presentation, page-33

1. 7,080 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 526
    Not excited. No agenda.
    Look at the KLL & SO4 charts and there is a pattern of a significant retrace after the financing was announced. SO4 lags KLL as per the announcements. There is a warning there for holders of other SOP companies.
    The SO4 chart has gaps that traders watch. Closing the gaps works nicely with the sort of retrace made by KLL.
    The market doesn't appear to be hugely excited by the WA SOP sector despite all the companies suggesting their operations will be profitable
    Macroscopically I doubt the market really sees much difference between KLL & SO4 at this point in time despite it being a subject that we armchair experts debate.
    I think KLL will beat SO4 to market by a minimum of 3 months. Despite having the small pond filled from Williamson, they still lack permits.
    When KLL starts to turn north, SO4 will probably follow 3 months later assuming there are no issues.
    Hopefully both companies show some sustained growth in SP because failure will reflect badly on the sector.
    Both companies appear to have played their cards. KLL has mine life due east, SO4 has a collection of geographically separated low grade mines that are clearly second best to Lake Way. A surprise is a surprise but can you see any surprises from either?
    I hold neither stock and have no bias.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SO4 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.