ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1884
    "CGB failed , just like CAN is, AC8, MDC, ME1(cph), EXL...I could go on...but I know I will hear but this is CGB ...no, this is the industry. We all made a mistake with many of these companies."

@Christopher67

Chris - this has been the most misleading justification that has been used by some posters for many years now.

I have noted this on more than one occasion - I would encourage all posters to do some basic research and go back and review the posts of a poster called Happy Cats (around 2015 ish if I remember well). Prescient to say the least.

Point 1
    "CGB failed , just like CAN is, AC8, MDC, ME1(cph), EXL...I could go on"

Thing is - if CGB has failed as appears to be the claim by the author of the above sentence - then I would argue that it has more to do with a number of things other than the industry. Some posters have raised many of this issues on a number of occasions across a number of years. Those views were never popular. In fact, contrarian posters have been subjected to blame (the idiotic keyboard warrior crap) and childish threats about defamation. Yawn.

And the inescapable fact is - the views of contrarian posters have proved to be more accurate than those of the Kool Aid guzzling pro posters. Show me I am wrong.

And here's the sad part of the pro posters.

"... but I know I will hear but this is CGB ...no, this is the industry. We all made a mistake with many of these companies."

For heavens sake - is this promoting a view that all of the failings of CGB are capable of being 'washed clean' by simply declaring that is was all because of the industry? Surely not.

No financial updates - oh well - that's because of the industry. biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.