CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Company Update and Request for Extension of Suspension, page-53

1. 906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    Been in Thailand past 8 months. Snapshot.

Total chaos here.
    Cheap? Prices here are amongst the highest in the world. ( for quality products)
    Massive overproduction and soon to be a huge market bust which will intesify the chaos and uncertainty (and the lies)even more.
    EVERYbody still has to pay off the cops.

I imported fine Thai back in the 70's and nothing i have seen nowadays comes close to that for quality.
    All those old skills lost. Appalling lack of knowledge across the whole industry here - a bunch of young stoners with rich daddys or the Thai mafia in league with the cops.
    Staggering numbers of failed crops and mountains of mouldy pot. Clueless.

Yeah, and pleanty of "weed multi-billionairres" on vanity /stock ramping TV every night of the week. Liars. Clueless liars.

Sure, the situation will improve but it certainly going to take quite some time.
    200G is nothing here. Zip zero zot - this is not a low cost 3rd world country these days.

Pick a gpod partner? From the stoner kids? - or the mafia and the cops?
    CGB experienced at this?? The PR photo i saw from this company of their previous Thai "trial" crop was something that a 17 yr old Aussie backyard kid would be totally ashamed of. Not exagerating - it was totally pathetic. Shambolic, it would not have produced 8 oz of salable product.
    That this company would release this photo convinced me that CGB is as cluess as an 18 yr old Thai pot "billionairre".

just my imo and i acknowledge i am (justifiably) extremely cynical. to be polite.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.