OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

One of the things I have noticed since the beginning with xped,...

1. 564 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    One of the things I have noticed since the beginning with xped, is that people seem to think it's all about home automation and being able to turn on the lights and air con from their phone. With this belief comes a lot of criticism from certain people about the real demand in the home automation world. Do I really need an app to turn on my lights? Would I be happy if all apple home care products begin using our technology? Of course but that's not our focus.

Thought it was worthwhile pointing out that xped (and a lot of tech analysts) see healthcare and industrial sensors as where the real money and volumes are in this game. This to me is why the jct acquisition and why we have a 35% interest in vital xense. Particularly with healthcare, speed to market on that one is very important - and the sooner we can have our technology in working healthcare products, the sooner we can use them as working demonstrations to sell ourselves to the much larger healthcare tech companies. Rather than waiting around for the first healthcare technology company to take a small chance on us, design a product with us, and then manufacture-- and then and only then can we can show proof of concept to other health tech companies, and on only one or two products.

This acquisition allows us to immediately implement our tech into a wide array of products - and immediately start demonstrating to larger companies exactly what we can do. To me, jct acquisition is marketing spend designed to allow us to pitch to the big health tech companies with an entire inventory of working examples. And hopefully it makes a small profit at the same time but frankly I don't care too much about that as long as they don't hemmorage losses and it gets our foot in the door with giant health companies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.