NML 0.00% 1.9¢ navarre minerals limited

Ann: Compelling IP chargeability target defined at Morning Bill, page-11

1. 880 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1228

The report that was released about Morning Bill yesterday is in fact fantastic news!

Just have a look at what happened to the SVY share price when they hit some great drilling results in 2020. Those guys are yet to find their potential porphyry hence why they have had a bit of a retrace of late,

However,

It seems at this stage that the only difference between NML and SVY is that WE DO seem to have found a very serious potential porphyry target that does appear to be very clearly defined by the 3DIP survey!

Just watch the NML SP begin to rise much higher the closer that we get to drilling it. We have a proper DEFINED TARGET and mineralisation surrounding it! If we find the higher grades its GAME ON!!

IMHO with the recent drilling results, especially the polymetallic broader widths, they may actually have found something pretty bloody amazing!!

Due to the above and the absolute quality that the Stavely Arc can offer, if we do hit the real pay dirt one might well expect NML's SP to hit heights of well above 40-60+ cents in a single day!! (Grade, mineral, and width dependent).

Then if they can keep drilling up consistent high quality results across the wider area and at depth then the sky's the limit!!

This target is 900m by 600m and 500m deep!!

Today's price of 0.087 is ridiculously cheap IMHO and to have an opportunity such as a porphyry at Morning Bill and with a few good hits from the current St Arnaud drilling this stock should really start to quickly revalue itself higher pretty darn soon!

Bring on the drilling at Morning Bill!!

GLTAH+DYOR

P.s. Don't hold me to the above prices written, they could go way lower if its a dud or much much much higher if its brilliant, however, IMHO its well worth the risk at these prices and current $14 million cash in the bank so just in case you hadn't noticed I am pretty damn excited about the upcoming drill program at Morning Bill!!!!

Last edited by Chamfo: 21/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.