PWN 12.5% 0.9¢ parkway corporate limited

Ann: Completion of KLPP Pre-Feasibility Study, page-28

1. 116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Hi all
    Balanced communication here on this forum. Little emotion and an obvious lack of declension. A pleasure to visit. Sincere congrats.
    Yes, the raise of 180 Markets was negative as they will 'play' this out for some time. Their other 'investments' (I have an interest in) are still in negative territory so to speak. As @msj8777 correctly identified, they have ruined or at least dampened the run-up.
    But PWN I feel is different...
    They have the technology, today's announcement will demand more respect for potential subscribers.
    The need for their tech is growing every day. They have a strong and experienced partner. They have other investments that are on the move (DAV). Plus a number of positives already mentioned by others. This makes it difficult to not be invested with them.

Today's announcement was not the 'big win' news some appear to have been waiting on. But we still have a valid Product.
    I view each investment as a different combination of positive and negative. The negatives to me in PWN are only time related and momentary, and the positives are long lasting and robust. (Despite the influence of world events).
    For these reasons I have re-entered with half of my intended investment.
    All my own transparent opinion
    bony

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $24.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $100.3K 11.15M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 8705715 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4102600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.