FAR 1.09% 46.5¢ far limited

Ann: Completion of Share Consolidation, page-33

1. 2,234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 473
    DB I tend to use SNE 3 as its the one used on their cross-section but SNE3 and SNE5 are a simlar distance circa 10m.

I do worry what people read into the FAR description of "connected" and this is where i think they let SH down. Is it the general geological structure/rocks/sediment that extend or the actual known oil bearing reservoir ?.

What i think they should do is confirm in a simple cross section where the extent of the different classification of resevers extend to as they use the boundary to show oil in place/resources one assumes. This however does not prove connectivity in terms of commercail oil extending to the Gambia border and beyond.

Do the proven SNE reserve horizons that are known and targeted for phase one and phase two extent uninterupted/continuous/no geological features/faults etc extend into the Gambia and above the water oil contact.

Drilling will provide some answers its just a shame SH are treated as dumb as if this technical knowledge is above them; its difficult to have any confidence or trust in what they say.

Lets get trading lets get drilling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.5¢
Change
0.005(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $42.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.5¢ 47.0¢ 46.0¢ $19.37K 41.79K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 116536 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.5¢ 26726 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.