CND 10.3% 2.6¢ condor energy limited

Ann: Consultation on proposed reserved blocks Petroleum Act 1984, page-107

1. 23,034 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 827
    Hard to hold a CEO or MD personally responsible for what the drill bit finds. If that was the case there would be very few CEO's or MD's in the resource area. Radio silence is an interesting comment BK. If he posts on social media it's pumping. If he doesn't he gets bagged for radio silence? They can't make material announcements on the ASX when nothing to announce and if they were in breach of continuous disclosure I am sure we would have heard about it. Lithium has been on the nose and rather than sit on his hands and do nothing it would appear that he has done something? Surely a little credit is given regardless of success or failure on the broader project area? He has put the company in a position to prosper. He provided the impetus for the market to evaluate and increase the share price to the extent some longer term stale holders got out with a profit and others traded the volume successfully. I don't think he is the messiah but it would appear he has a decent amount of acumen in the areas he works and he works extremely hard. Ultimately the market decides on whether the efforts and results align with their expectations. I have had some wins and some decent losses on the companies JB is involved in. That however is no different to any other companies. Unless laziness or criminal activity is involved I would never blame a company director for my failings. We choose to play in the spec end of town and know the risks and rewards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.003(10.3%)
Mkt cap ! $15.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.4¢ $34.50K 1.370M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 710 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 787841 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.