CND 0.00% 3.3¢ condor energy limited

Not sure I have made any (factual or otherwise) allegations...

1. 8,699 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1362
    Not sure I have made any (factual or otherwise) allegations against JB? Care to point them out?

I have stated in no particular order (and may have missed some)

• No Directors took part in the raise at .006 despite advertising it heavily on twitter
    • No Directors bothered to attend the last GM (unless you count the alternative Director)
    • Cash was projected to be at $280k @ 30 June and a CR will be due soon
    • That purchasing on market provides greater clarity and opportunity for stale holders to exit rather then off market at a 'deemed price'
    • That JB appears to have too much on his plate - 6(?) Directorships and MD etc. roles
    • That the companies communications over the last 2-3 months in which time the much hyped Vanadium Acquisition has hit a significant hurdle, consultation period on the sale of the NT tenement has come and gone which potentially significantly changed the scope of the potential sale and the Philippines project has been poor (non existent?)
    • During this same period of silence the SP has dropped from .003/.004 to .001

As a prospective holder it leaves a lot of questions needing to be answered.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $25.54K 761.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 550000 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 49000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.