CXO 0.00% 9.1¢ core lithium ltd

Further Results could always come up a duster for the shorts...

1. 2,238 Posts.
    Further Results could always come up a duster for the shorts trying to get shares....nice try but the mathematical chance of further good assays is much higher given they are still defining a known spod deposit. Unlikely. Grades might drop at worst right now given the geology but Grants far from fully scoped.

Having a green light on Zola and Ringwood further insulates us from that. Moreover, when we hit 15c in October, Grants was a couple of drill cores not the decent deposit it's turned out to be....and better than Anyone ever expected. They had no Zola and Ringwood Approval, no new tenements, no cash to drill, no aeromagnetic, no top WA assessment team, no Uranium prices up 20%, or Kazak production cut, and we had no real knowledge of the sheer size, grades, number of targets, or quality of all the cheddar. And all our commodities prices were lingering, now they are soaring.

Now we also know alot more. The balance sheet and fundamentals are now firmly in the company's favour for the first time.

If we sell Uranium and the options exercise as stated yest...we could have between $20-45m in cash and no debt. Point is management have flexibility. They run the company on an oily rag as the quarterly shows.

And Zola is not an unknown. Geo's have already scoped it, they know heaps about it and hence why it will be prioritised. They will hit some Spod there at quality.. How much we just don't know but it looks very very good if you read what mining8 and others here know about it.

Ringwood for me is still more of an info symmetry but it's a hot deposit and worthy of full drill program like Grants, and Zola. This Mgt know alot, have been on the money every time.

I'm expecting 15c and return to our October High by March. IMHO we could become SIR if Zola is a success so these stupid pip traders, cappers etc are stupid to knickpick a pip if you ask me.

Thanks Mining8 for your support on the ungratefuls who need to better understand markets need shaking on great news and we had great news this past week that is not even close to priced in....we all have done a great job but none better than management if you ask me. Great team and I like and value Buzz's work. Alot.

Worthy of a Re- Read this thread and others...some great stuff on this board. I'm buying more Monday. If our caught short short, doesn't get his trader exit feed of stock, and if people hold for a week, theyll be selling higher I believe. Much higher.

GLTAH. DYOR. HAGW. FSSWAHSF !

GG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $194.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.2¢ 9.0¢ $222.1K 2.438M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 361179 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 578272 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.47am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.