CXO 3.30% 9.4¢ core lithium ltd

It's a jungle out/over there.....lol...;) If one doesn't know...

1. 2,238 Posts.
    It's a jungle out/over there.....lol...

If one doesn't know why CR8 has a MC of 34m and EV of 26m then read the HC threads here before asking the qn...shows stupidity to not DYOR and not read HC threads and ask to be spoonfed.

Then some are going to really struggle to understand a MC of $60m and EV of $52m when drilling starts at Zola and Ringwood. !! And That's is re-hitting our highs before anyone says that's ramping....omg. Booooring. Facts are facts people and shorts here have had their fun...time for them to move on to another stock.

Did you know Sir exploded when they hit the motherlode... In only 3 days it was a $1.00 from single digits and hit $5.00 in weeks. FTR and btw it was sold for $1.8 billion in the end.

I like out chances on Zola and Ringwood re-hitting our high of 15c soon. If they are the motherlodes....just call us Sir

I can smell the drill in Zola....coming. Great news management. Finally we don't sound like hopefuls but strategic investors. More info on Ringwood would be great.

(As for Karma.... is Karma pumping the hell out of an Africa stock with $83m adj diluted and adjusted Mkt cap or nearly 3x ours and trying to get mums and dads to part with.more hard earned for totally unfunded project in the middle of Deep Darkest Africa ????....taking capital out of Australia in the process...i sleep very well my Karma is in great shape... I dont do that...but some in markets do...and simply dont care to not put the project funding in the prospectus...why ???..

Me I help people find and better understand Quality. And As explorers go....CXO has quality grounds in quality location across a portfolio of hot commodities, hot 100% owned tenements with quality mgt and geology with a quality balance sheet and no Royalties to third parties to pay..... So nice try whoever said that Karma BS...another short perhaps..) Dispute what I just said please......meanwhile lll top up today...and if people keep their stock our short should finally get smoked.... He is waiting with nervousness for traders to gift shares to him today to cover his short..as he has on every CXO announcement. Since November....today is his last day to get them by my calcs without him buying a ton more....so hold off if you can...and he simply has to by and we could have a short squeeze IMHO. Many here would concur.

Looking at our chart it looks good yes ? Are we are about to go vertical....TA Players....? I say yes. Today ??

Squeeze time would be great.....

DYOR and GLTAH and Management.

GG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
0.003(3.30%)
Mkt cap ! $194.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.5¢ 9.0¢ $762.9K 8.269M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 128404 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 150678 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.48pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.