TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

"Tv2u is not out to cheat people out of their money, it is a...

1. R08
    7,852 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1824
    "Tv2u is not out to cheat people out of their money, it is a micro cap that is at the mercy of our clients (unfortunately).

There is a lot of good, smart people invested in tv2u."

Without doubt, there would be a lot of good and smart people invested in this company. Good and smart people invest and make decisions on all variety of stock....it's the psychology of growing wealth. The psychology of believing in what we are invested in, in believing in what we are informed. In believing how our research hopes to marry with what we are informed.

Unfortunately, the people that often get burnt the most are the good and smart people by the ruthless and self serving.. You see the psychology of - giving those larger / closer to company management investors, those smart people invested and engaged in the company - positive information, is that the belief stays on. You know something the market doesn't. This will work because you know something I don't ETC. It's coming, this delay, that delay, next quarter, next cornerstone investor, next deal ETC. 3 years of the same. I think @AzInAsia said it very well earlier.

It's flawed. Why is it flawed ?

Well $30m in 3 years says it is flawed. Historically speaking - $1.3m per quarter on "salaries", $400k per quarter on "corporate costs" - on average over the journey - this equates to $1.7m PQ (approx) straight into the pockets of management and associates from company funds. Company funds that have been raised from the investor, big and small. From you - the market. These aren't my numbers, they have all been announced in company quarterly's.

Finally - a business model that runs at "the mercy" of a revenue stream and a quality control perspective that is reliant on the customer to provide uplift / retrospective assurance - is in itself putting all investors at the mercy of being "cheated out of their money."

IMO.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.