CNB 1.98% 51.5¢ carnaby resources limited

WoodySpoonAs you suggest we continue to expand our overall gold...

1. 3,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 626

WoodySpoon

As you suggest we continue to expand our overall gold deposit and obviously we await results to come from recent additional drilling that has been done which is just one portion of a major overall site exploration which has been very positive to date in a number of different sections of our major discovery areas.

Whilst we always await further drilling results our overall finds so far ensure CNB will commence to become a very sizeable copper producer as our overall ongoing positive drilling program continues.

For example just remember a few of the recent discoveries ....

Lady Fanny Discovery - recent copper results
    - 68m x 2.4%, 32m x 2.6%, 13m x 4.4% and 27m x 2.8%

Burke & Wills Discovery - recent copper results - 7m x 3%, 5m x 3.9%

Nil Desperandum Discovery - recent copper results - 41m x 4.1%, 24m x 6%, 33m x 4%, 26m x 2.4%

In my personal view I'd suggest we have plenty of positive ongoing drilling continuing with a relatively low number of shares on issue, plenty of cash in the Bank with our operations under the control of previously proven Directors and experienced Managers controlling and operating the Company.

All good now with more proven results to continue to be reported.....in my view we are undervalued currently.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.