NRZ 0.00% 0.4¢ neurizer ltd

Update from the horses mouth...>>> Hi I certainly sympathise...

1. 617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Update from the horses mouth...>>>

Hi

I certainly sympathise with you as a shareholder myself, and I am certainly disappointed with today’s results.

We are working towards all of those things that you mention in your email. We can’t give details at this stage, be cause the negotiations are progressing and there is nothing binding so therefore nothing to announce.

Having said that, we need to learn from the Corporate Presentation and improve our communications as your rightly point out, so I’m grateful for your email.

Next time I am in Sydney, perhaps I could meet with you and your clients to overview where things are at?

Tony Lawry | Corporate and Investor Relations

Leigh Creek Energy Limited

A Level 11, 19 Grenfell Street, Adelaide, SA 5000

T +61 8 8132 9101 | M +61 412 467 160

www.lcke.com.au

Hi Tony,

I and my clients were very disappointed with your corporatepresentation yesterday. It gave absolutely no new news outside of a timelinethat appeared to be pushed back somewhat.

No new news on offtake agreements. No update in termsfunding partners and any negotiations going on. This is clearly what the marketis expecting to hear about. When the market doesn’t get some updates on thisthey tend to move on and look for something else…

Kind Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.684M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 591998 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 498999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.22am 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.