FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Like many of us, I have been patiently awaiting an update on the...

1. 686 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1019
    Like many of us, I have been patiently awaiting an update on the drilling program and these results have thus far exceeded my expectations. I was starting to suspect that something was wrong with no update coming out and when I read the title of this announcement my heart sank. A 'correction' never sounds good does it?

Turns out the company is in a better position than it ever has been. Every single part of this announcement is brilliant.

Highest drill grades I have seen on this project. Sangar averages around 1.9-2% in spod with thick sections of it too (50m+). This is ridiculous grade close to surface and even beats the Yando [email protected]%. Danaya looks around 1.5% and excellent orebody structure. What this is telling us:

- Overall JORC is clearly going to increase substantially on RC drilling alone. Still open at depth for ALL pegmatites. Overall grade possibly higher too. Easy double of the 33mt in the original zone, probably more. Then Yando + Danaya + other unidentified zone west of Yando.

- Danaya and Sangar offer potentially much more economical starter pits than Main and West, meaning lower strip, higher grade = lower mining costs. Yando could also be considered for this.

Also happy with the progression of other operations:
    - Change in govt not slowing operation down - aero survey approved.
    - Additional rig to be used for environmental permitting process.

Looking forward to the next couple of months, very exciting. Clearly shaping up to be one of the highest grade sizeable hardrock operations in the world.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.