EML 1.06% 93.0¢ eml payments limited

I cautiously think the results will be positive, and was...

1. 172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    I cautiously think the results will be positive, and was surprised the results will be posted after close today. This could only mean that Tom wants the brokers and what not to have time to throughly examine the results. So there must be a positive to be drawn or it could be that he wants them to see the obvious, which possibly they don’t right now due to the risks of the Irish issue.

My other concern is if the market will price any great results in or will wait until there is a resolution to the Irish issue. I don’t think the big money has returned to EML and won’t return until there is a resolution.

Without the CBI issue or a resolved CBI issue, and a positive result in the field of Boony’s view this SP would be around $7 and continue heading north on continued growth and being in a hot space.

Id be also interested to see if the CBI issue has affected their ability to attract new customers or close deals.

It’s still in the doldrums and I can’t see it being re-rated much until there is clarity.

I hope to be proven wrong though but either way with a positive result and a future expected positive closure on the CBI issue, down the track this will be re-rated to a SP that is around double it’s current price, give or take 50 cents.

Just my two bobs worth.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
93.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.06%)
Mkt cap ! $348.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
93.0¢ 94.5¢ 90.0¢ $2.003M 2.165M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 33790 92.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
93.5¢ 4837 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.