PLS 1.55% $3.80 pilbara minerals limited

To save embarrassment to anyone in particular, I’ll just post...

1. 3,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    To save embarrassment to anyone in particular, I’ll just post without responding to such inexperienced or stupidity.
    its great to read some responses to those who don’t think much or understand, but here’s my thoughts.
    A oversight has occurred and immediately reported when found, that’s good governance,respect and integrity right there. Having spent decades in heavily regulated industry with always mounting compliance making complex tedious tasks, I don’t think it’s bad to make a human error. I’m not perfect but I try to be.

The court is on at 3 pm Friday I gather and this issue is common, in fact there is one listed for two hours earlier. So to hear some wakners bring unnecessary fear to the thread wants to bring out my school day solutions to bring a fast reliable cure.
    Looks like it will be already lodged Thursday with the court and it may be treated for what it was, a genuine oversight. This is following some allocations for staff (incl executive etc) which don’t have to be reported. With this incident, it may well be a slip up as it was for same purpose and may not have been discovered until a review in preparation for a further round of staff rewards.

this should lead many to see they do have a robust system and procedures to uncover and make good any human errors.

Please respond to me only if you are clean of no human error in the past.

I don’t bother opening HC but try to look every six months n check on the old names n nice to see them here still. I’m just over the high proportion on nonesense in threads and feel confident of information flow as I receive it. Must say thanks to PLS management for such long term professional management and guidance to where we are now. I can’t remember a day when my holding hasn’t jumped a $100 k or more a day in recent times, except the current halt.
    It feels good And I’m confident of the team Taking us forward with further success. KB is professional and communicates well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.80
Change
-0.060(1.55%)
Mkt cap ! $11.43B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.79 $3.82 $3.73 $57.00M 15.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 69737 $3.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.81 38473 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.80
  Change
-0.060 ( 1.42 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.80 $3.82 $3.73 3913253
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.